TOWN OF NEW HAVEN
DUNN COUNTY, WISCONSIN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
In accordance with the provisions of Section 19.84, Wisconsin Statutes, notice is hereby given that a public meeting of the New Haven Town Board will be held on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, immediately following the Annual Town Meeting which begins at 7:00 pm, at the New Haven Town Hall, E1318 1260th Ave., Connorsville, Wisconsin. Items of business to be discussed or acted upon at this meeting are listed below:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of Minutes of the Meetings of March 13, 26, 30 and April 12, 2018.
4. Treasurer’s Report.
5. Patrolman’s Report on the Roads.
6. Board Member(s) Report(s) on Ambulance & Fire District Meetings.
7. Public Input.
8. Old Business.
a. Set date and time for spring road inspection (agenda to be posted for public);
9. New Business.
a. Amend 2017 Budget to reduce roadwork expenses and pay off TRI-D loan.
b. Amend Patrolman Job Description.
c. Ordinance 2018-01 Changing Elected Clerk to Appointed Clerk Position; and Ordinance 2018-02 Changing Elected Treasurer to Appointed Treasurer Position.
10. Approve bills for payment.
11. REMINDER: Open Book is Friday, April 20, 2018 from 12 Noon to 2:00 PM; and Board of Review is Monday, May 7, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
12. Date of next regular monthly board meeting is Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM.
Dated this 12th day of April, 2018
Diane Duerst, Town Clerk
Agenda items may be taken up in an order different than that listed. Any changes to the agenda will be posted at least 24 hours in advance, or in the case of good cause at least 2 hours in advance, at the following locations: the bulletin boards at the Town Shop and the Town Hall, and the Town’s website located at www.townofnewhavenwi.com.