TOWN OF NEW HAVEN
DUNN COUNTY, WISCONSIN
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
In accordance with the provisions of Section 19.84, Wisconsin Statutes, notice is hereby given that a public meeting of the New Haven Town Board will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at 7:30 pm, at the New Haven Town Hall, E1318 1260th Ave., Connorsville, Wisconsin. Items of business to be discussed or acted upon at this meeting are listed below:
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Approval of Minutes of June 5, 2018 and amended item in Minutes of May 8, 2018 regarding the date of the June board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s Report.
6. Patrolman’s Report on the Roads.
7. Board Member(s) Report(s) on Ambulance & Fire District Meetings.
8. Public Input.
9. Old Business.
a. Update on lease/plans for Connorsville Softball Field.
10. New Business.
a. Approve operator’s license for Kistner’s Korner.
b. Review town’s obligation regarding stray animals.
c. Complete Bridge Petition paperwork due 7/31/18.
d. Road sign request from resident.
11. Approve bills for payment.
12. Set date for the August regular monthly board meeting due to conflict on 2nd Tuesday of August (8/14/18) which is the date of the Partisan Primary Election.
Dated this 3rd day of July, 2018
Diane Duerst, Town Clerk
Agenda items may be taken up in an order different than that listed. Any changes to the agenda will be posted at least 24 hours in advance, or in the case of good cause at least 2 hours in advance, at the following locations: the bulletin boards at the Town Shop and the Town Hall, and the Town’s website located at www.townofnewhavenwi.com.